Wednesday, February 06, 2008

One Year Anniversary


It's been almost a year since I posted on this blog. Oh, my. It is 1:45am so I will not do much now. Let's just say that I started something good, and the family has taken it and run with it. Who could ask for anything more? Now we get to see all our grandkids and children and keep up on their news. It's too late for us so we are glad to see you are saving yourselves. Dad and I love you all and love to see your blogs. By the time we review all, it is too late to post ourselves. Besides, we just live quiet, little, uneventful lives.......NOT!!!! More to come later. Good night, all...................

6 comments:

Mark and Kiss said...

Ha, ha, ha, ha! Very funny Mom! That's a great picture of you and Dad.

Carmen said...

I just started this blog thing to keep in touch with family...send out pictures etc. And I enjoyed taking a peak at yours which I found via somebody in Concord!

Carmen Lawson

Jo Schaffer said...

Good job, Momo- I knew you had it in you. xoxo

D and C said...

YEAH!!! I am glad you are on board with the new generation of bloggers! LOL! WE miss the SEABLES!! Come back to Concord!!! lol!

Familia Otárola Cofré said...

Hola queridos papá y mamá Seables, que rico fue encontrar su blog familiar, nosotros estamos muy felices por ustedes, pues son grandes de corazón, nosotros les amamos, recuerden que acá tienen un nieto más , y él les esperará para verles algún día, xoxo.
Familia Otárola Cofré, desde Buin Chile :)

Anonymous said...

This must be the best looking family in Grants Pass.
Good to see your faces, and so many new ones.
My best wishes to you all.
Adam
PS. Kathleen, I think you changed your hairdo, since I saw you last, but that is some years ago.
Looks good
A.